Beau Belle Village

Beau Belle Village Second Life Group

Hey Gang.  I promised Alyx that if i managed to capture a few frames of dancing, i would upload them to Youtube.  I hope there are no objections?    Machinanime is a little more fun than plain ol' photos.
You can see the first Beau Belle machinanime at  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E06srzNZbXE
(Sorry you might have to cut and paste it.)  Stephs was DJing disco music, but i had to put in my own BeeGees soundtrack rescued from cherished ancient Vinyl from the original Two Album SNF set.

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Event, I don't know why, but when I use your link, all I receive is a search page with this message:

"This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."
I get the same, the link doesn't work for me either :(

Bluebell xx
well, my track is 40 years old on ancient vinyl. however apparently Warner Brothers remastered a version of it it in the 1990s and now claims they have the rights to it.

Lill Verwood said:
Event, I don't know why, but when I use your link, all I receive is a search page with this message:

"This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."
this is one of the rare youtube vids i can watch, as all Sony and BMG and I dont know what else content seems to be blocked here. NIce machinima Event, what screencapture tool did you use?
It is called "FRAPS" - http://www.fraps.com/download.php

Lore Lamont said:
this is one of the rare youtube vids i can watch, as all Sony and BMG and I dont know what else content seems to be blocked here. NIce machinima Event, what screencapture tool did you use?
Well, it's too exposed, with all our names and chat and SL informations. There are many options to hide all those things when making a machinima. And why "Parodia"? Parodia is a comic imitation of something, and I do not think we were doing anything to induce laugh there. So, sorry, Event, but I didn't like it.
I am a big fan of fraps, so easy to use. That with microsoft movie maker, which is free from microsoft, you can put together quite a nice movie without too much stress.

Eventdriver Enoch said:
It is called "FRAPS" - http://www.fraps.com/download.php

Lore Lamont said:
The reason for parody...it HAD a nice soundtrack that was blocked. Youtube provided another one...which...turned the whole video, sadly, into something of a farce......

Lill Verwood said:
Well, it's too exposed, with all our names and chat and SL informations. There are many options to hide all those things when making a machinima. And why "Parodia"? Parodia is a comic imitation of something, and I do not think we were doing anything to induce laugh there. So, sorry, Event, but I didn't like it.
I'm sure this page can offer a real help for those who are learning to make machinimas on SL:
Machinima-Second Life Wiki

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Bluebell Broome.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service